Saturday, November 3, 2012

Cool dog related websites....


My first pick is DogSpired: http://dogspired.com/ You can share your stories there about dogs!!!!!!!!

Secondly, I found this nice site called DogTipper.com. It's a great community of dog lovers. They even have a section where you can list your dog blog too. Someone listed my blog there, which I appreciated. Here's the link to the dog blog directory there.

For my third choice: It's the one where Lucy has a little facebook like section...www.dogster.com. Here is Lucy's profile page there :-)

For German shepard lovers, found this link on Twitter - it's a blog about German shephards


And if you're like me - you love to write, you love dogs and you love to write about dogs, you might want to check out the Dog Writer's Association.

Happy Reading!

No comments: