Friday, May 23, 2008

Lucy at the movies with Papi und Mami

After their weekend dog-sitting, Lucy's "grandparents" were asked to comment on any adventures. Yes, it was me asking for stories for the blog. As mentioned in my last post, they said, "ah, not much," but I knew that there had to be some cute stories. Lucy's "grandpa" then wrote and sent me this email on Tuesday May 20th 2008:


Subject:

Lucy at the movies with Papi und Mami

Dear Marissa,
We have to share with you how Lucy watched a movie with us.
First you have to understand that after I came home from the office I played with Lucy by throwing the bar bell rubber toys for her to retrieve. When she did this several times I rewarded her with a small treat. We played for a half hour.
When we finished dinner and played the movie Lucy jumped onto the couch and sat snuggled between Mami and I..
Then half way thru the movie Lucy jumped off the couch and ran into the kitchen and brought to me one of the rubber bar bells and then ran into the kitchen quickly and brought me the second one. She immediately sat down by me and with her eyes asked for a treat. SHE IS A VERY INTELLIGENT dog anxious to please.
I hope you enjoyed the short story of Lucy and the movies.
With much love.
Mutti and Papi

No comments: