Monday, May 5, 2008

Lucy's first lunch at a cafe - Friday May 2nd 2008

This past Friday, I took Lucy to the office & then out to lunch with friends. At lunch, I was worried the outdoor cafe would excite her, so I came prepared with treats and a Kong toy full of treats. That did the trick. Here's a pic of Lucy happily gnawing at her Kong toy:


Once she was done with that, she was more relaxed, yet fixated on the crowd seated infront of us and anyone who walked by. The best "head shot" of her I could get was from behind her head showing her ears perked up in alert attention:


I took pictures of my pregnant friend so that once she has her baby, I can tell the child that Lucy was the first dog they ever met! My friend thought that was cute. Then she turned the camera on me. Me & Lucy enjoying our first lunch out together:

No comments: